Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthdays...




I actually wrote this on the 1st of July - MA's Birthday !

Okey …now we’re done with all the parties ….


Hubbies birthday also round the corner but x MAJOR Celebration. I’m actually in denial … today is MA’s b’day and I usually call it INCOME TAX Day … Gone to get some flowers for MA yesterday and Dion came to take the flowers go visit MA. I bought a slice of carrot cake for Dion and Cas so dat they have something to eat and share their time with MA.I didn’t go together with them 1st I don’t think I can make it … I’m really feeling EMO rite now and @ work pun …susah nak chow sbb bosses around.

MA, I did Rizq Boy’s 5th birthday and it was your wish. He wore his Barong during cake cutting and Arra came in as his princess. They were so cute.. ( Some may say ...elehhh... like Kampung only ... must have theme party ... ) So what who cares ... not spending your money !


Many did not turn up but it’s okey , yg penting the kids had fun. Thank you Ninang Fyra for the lovely princess cupcakes …it was lovely. Many thanx , to our guest that shared their time with us. Even though it was a busy weekend for many of us but still you guys made time for the kiddo’s party (Appreciate!).

To AimiShaz (Fyra’s fren) who did the princess cupcakes for Arra … Lovely. She loved it!

Lepas ni … nak concentrate puasa dulu later baru fikir pasal yang lain - lain. Kalau ada rezeki lebih my birthday dis year I nak buat Open House hari raya.. .. Mcm tak percaya kan I’ll be 33 in sept & it’s also my 6th wedding anniversary.



Stay Connected…

No comments:

Post a Comment